We regretfully announce that the 2020 National Criminal Law Program has been cancelled.
In light of the current public health crisis and the uncertainty regarding the duration of restrictions on large gatherings, and the impact of the pandemic on the profession, the Federation of Law Societies of Canada and the NCLP Organizing Committee have decided that it is not feasible to proceed with the program. All registrants will be issued a full refund.
We are very grateful to you for your support and understanding, and look forward to seeing you in Halifax in 2021.
NCLP 2019 Accreditation
Click here for CPD accreditation for NCLP 2019.
July 5 to 9, 2021 – Halifax, NS
Sign up here if you would like to be notified about future programs. By providing your contact information, you are giving Program organizers permission to contact you with Program information as it becomes available.
Julie Begbie, Program Coordinator
- National Mobility of the Legal Profession
- Model Code of Professional Conduct
- National Discipline Standards
- National Admission Standards
- Canadian Law School Programs
- Access to Legal Services
- Advocacy on behalf of Canada’s Law Societies
- Model Rules to Fight Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- National Family Law Program
- National Criminal Law Program
- IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: COVID-19 April 6, 2020