NCLP 2021 Registration Update
Planning for the 2021 NCLP is underway. We anticipate opening registration for the 2021 program by early March. At that point in time, we hope more current information on COVID-19 will allow us to make informed decisions to prepare for the delivery of the program. This will provide important information including up-to-date requirements and restrictions regarding travel to Halifax and the limitations on gatherings.
Since our priority is the health and safety of our attendees, we will ensure we comply fully with the directives of the government and public health authorities.
Please continue to check this webpage regularly for ongoing program updates. Sign up here if you would like to be notified when registration opens. By providing your contact information, you are giving Program organizers permission to contact you with Program information as it becomes available.
Thank you for your interest and continued support of the program.
Julie Begbie, Program Coordinator
- National Mobility of the Legal Profession
- Model Code of Professional Conduct
- National Discipline Standards
- National Admission Standards
- Canadian Law School Programs
- Access to Legal Services
- Advocacy on behalf of Canada’s Law Societies
- Model Rules to Fight Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- National Family Law Program
- National Criminal Law Program
- Federation’s Commitment to Reconciliation December 21, 2020