Registration for the 48th National Criminal Law Program, to be held in Halifax, NS from July 5-9, 2021 is planned for late fall 2020 or early 2021.
The planning committee and our Halifax partners are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 global pandemic and any adjustments that may be necessary so that we can welcome you safely in Nova Scotia next summer.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the NCLP!
Sign up here if you would like to be notified when registration opens. By providing your contact information, you are giving Program organizers permission to contact you with Program information as it becomes available.
Julie Begbie, Program Coordinator
- National Mobility of the Legal Profession
- Model Code of Professional Conduct
- National Discipline Standards
- National Admission Standards
- Canadian Law School Programs
- Access to Legal Services
- Advocacy on behalf of Canada’s Law Societies
- Model Rules to Fight Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- National Family Law Program
- National Criminal Law Program