Details and Terms
- Registration fee includes program attendance, access to program materials for 2 years (via NCLP’s password protected intranet), daily light breakfast, coffee and refreshment breaks, First Time Attendee Reception (for first time attendees only, cash bar) and Monday end of day reception (cash bar). Additional payment is required to attend Thursday’s Closing Event.
- Organizations may register multiple delegates at one time and individuals can return to make changes to their registration following initial registration. Note: you will need your confirmation number and email address to change or update your registration in the future.
- Registration is available through the official registration website only and payment must be made with a major credit card. If you are GST exempt, please e-mail our Accounting Dept. at email@example.com, including a letter outlining your GST exempt status and your GST exemption number, in order to have GST charges reversed.
- Cancellations must be received in writing, on or before May 31, 2022 for a refund to be issued. A $50.00 fee + HST will be withheld from any refund. If you cancel your Program registration you will not receive program materials, or any other items ordered during registration. Please send notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be issued after May 31, 2022, for any reason, including work related changes, or weather or travel disruption, unless the Program itself is cancelled.
- Once a notice of cancellation has been received, no substitutions will be permitted.
Accreditation and CJC Approval Details
The NCLP Program contains 21.5 hours of substantive legal educational. The two 1-hour mentoring breakfasts are in addition to these hours.
The following specific accreditations have been received:
- Law Society of British Columbia: Accredited CPD Provider; up to 23.0 Credits
- Law Society of Saskatchewan: Accredited CDP provider, up to 7.0 Ethics Hours
- Law Society of New Brunswick: Approved CPD activity, up to 21.0 Hours
- Law Society of Ontario: This program contains 2 hours of EDI Professionalism content and 8 hours and 20 minutes of Professionalism content
Federally Appointed Judges should refer to resolution #32 of The Canadian Judicial Council.