Planning is underway for our 2020 Program in Halifax, N.S. Monday, July 13 – Thursday, July 16, 2020!
Opening Reception and Conference Registration – Sunday, July 12, 2020
Halifax Marriott Waterfront Hotel
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSAL: We must receive your proposal by May 30, 2019.
We are inviting proposals for Papers/Presentations. If you wish to present at the event, please provide us with:
1. Summary of topic(s), format of presentation and possible co-presenters
2. Estimated time for presentation or workshop
3. Your agreement to participate in other presentations as workshop leader or panelist, if needed.
4. A copy of your curriculum vitae (and that of your co-presenter if applicable)
If your submission is accepted, you must agree to provide by May 15, 2020:
- an original written paper on the topic(s),
- a summary of the topic (250 words maximum),
- a bio (250 words maximum) and JPG photo for each presenter to include in conference handbook.
Please submit your Family Law proposal to:
Heather Walker, Program Coordinator (see below for contact information)
Due to the volume of submissions, please indicate the proposal as a submission for the 2020 program in the Re: line of your email.
Note: Presenters will only receive a contribution toward travel and accommodation expenses.
Inquiries about the National Family Law Program:
Federation of Law Societies of Canada
National Family Law Program
Attention: Heather Walker, Program Coordinator
P.O. Box 244,
Canada K0M 2T0
Tel: 705.879.3082 (messages)