Some NCA candidates using Gmail may receive NCA e-mails that are re-directed to their spam folders. To prevent this from happening, please ensure that e-mails from flsc.ca are directed to your Inbox. Simply follow these instructions:
- Sign into your Gmail.com Email account using the Chrome web browser.
- Click on the “gear” icon and select “Settings”.
- Click on the “Filters and blocked addresses” tab.
- Click on “Create a new filter”.
- In the “From” field, type in flsc.ca.
- Click “Create filter with this search”.
- Click and checkmark the box beside the words “Never send it to Spam”.
- Click “Create filter” button.
Please note: These steps apply to a Windows 10 desktop computer. If you are using a different device or software, the process may vary.