The Federation has approved a Model Code of Professional Conduct (PDF) that has been implemented by a number of law societies and is under review by others. Over time, it is expected that any significant differences in rules of conduct across Canada will be eliminated.
The Federation has established a Standing Committee on the Model Code of Professional Conduct to monitor changes in the law and to recommend improvements over time as the Model Code is implemented.
- Model Rules to Fight Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Truth and Reconciliation
- National Well-Being Study
- National Mobility of the Legal Profession
- Model Code of Professional Conduct
- National Discipline Standards
- Canadian Law School Programs
- National Admission Standards
- Access to Legal Services
- Advocacy on behalf of Canada’s Law Societies
- New CanLII President and CEO Appointed October 8, 2021